What Mums are Saying
Our Mums (and Dads) are our best advertisement. See what a few of them had to say about hosting their child’s birthday party at the Circus Factory.
- Thank you for hosting our daughter’s seventh birthday party. What a wonderful experience the kids had. The way the staff managed the entire party was a credit to them. They were attentive to the children’s needs and made my job easy. I don’t often offer my testimonial, but I would definitely recommend Circus Factory to anyone looking to book a party. Lisa B, St Ives.
- Last year we had Josh’s party at home. Never again! I had no idea how much mess fifteen 6 year olds can make. The party was fantastic and the staff was terrific. Please pass on a big thank you to Ivan and Roz for doing such a great job. I’ll definitely be recommending Circus Factory to my friends. Nicole D, Westleigh.
- Thank you for such a wonderful party. It was fantastic! The kids absolutely loved it. The party hosts worked brilliantly with the kids which made the whole day come together. Really professional, I couldn’t have been happier. Jacqui F, Hornsby Heights.
- Finally there’s a venue that’s user friendly for me and my family. My son is a celiac so having the option to self-cater was really important for me. Congratulations on setting up such a great space. We wish you the best of luck. Courtney L, North Ryde.
- I promised I’d never have another party at home again especially when a supervised Jumping Castle was more than the entire cost of one of your parties. Not only did you offer the best value for money, the party was a huge success. Thank you! May T – Pennant Hills.
- What a great idea! As soon as we walked into the place we knew we wanted to have our party here. Thankfully Abi and her friends weren’t disappointed. She absolutely loved it. Really well set up for hosting parties. And a big thank you to your staff – they were great with the kids. Monica S, Berowra.
- As a single dad I wasn’t sure how a party here would go down as Bella was only turning 3. But it really worked. Having the venue all to ourselves made all the difference and the staff were great. Thank you again for helping me out. Graham K, Thornleigh.
- Thank you for doing such a great job. Chloe and her friends had a really great time. She’s already told me she wants to come back again next year. I’m sure you’ll be getting lots more bookings. Peta R, Lindfield.
- We were looking for something different and found you on Kid’s Spot. What a great idea! I couldn’t have been happier with it. The space looks great and the staff were very helpful. Thank you, well done. Bonnie C, Wahroonga.
- Very, very good. Ten out of ten from me. Simon S, Turramurra.
- The most appealing thing about Circus Factory was having the entire venue to ourselves. The two party hosts were brilliant. Well organised and a great set up for parties. Michelle L, Castle Hill.
- We did the figures and of all the party venues, Circus Factory definitely offered the best value for money. I was already sold. The ‘No charge for no-shows’ policy convinced my husband yours was the place to go. Thank you for a wonderful party. Wendy L, North Rocks.
- For Mia’s party last year it rained. I had 18 children and 30 adults in my house! This year I wasn’t game to take the risk. When it rained on Mia’s party day again this year my decision was vindicated. My husband hasn’t been game to say another word about it. Thank you Circus Factory … Vivien R, West Pymble.
- I’d recommend this place to anyone. Brea and Tamara were amazing. I couldn’t be happier. Most importantly the kids had a really great time. A big thank you to David and his team for doing such a wonderful job. Bianca T, Cherrybrook.
Check out the range of partiers offered by Circus Factory to see which is the best for you