Circus Factory Indemnity
Click here to view Public Liability Certificate of Currency
Circus Factory – PLI Cert of Currency_2015-2016.pdf
Click here to view Circus Factory Risk Assessment Policy
Circus Factory Risk Assessment Policy.pdf
Circus Factory – Terms & Conditions
Please read each of these points carefully. To proceed with your booking is to accept all the terms and conditions listed below.
If you have any queries regarding our terms and conditions, please call us on 9482 1999.
- Accounts must be settled in full on the day of the party concluding the head count.
- Entry to the venue is no more than 10 minutes prior to the start time of their party.
- Patrons are required to vacate the venue no more than 5 minutes after the completion of their party.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Rescheduling your party may incur the loss of your deposit. A $50.00 admin fee will apply to change the date of your party.
- Upgrading your party package is possible up until the date of your party.
- Upgrading your party package is not allowed on the day of your party.
- Downgrading your party package is not allowed after it has been booked.
- Any additional children on the day are calculated at $30.00 per head.
- Siblings of other children at the party are included in the head count.
- Children under 18 months are not included in the head count unless seated at the party table.
- For OH&S purposes we do not permit any food provided by the Circus Factory to be removed from the venue.
- Self catering for adults incurs a $33.00 surcharge per 10 adults or part there of.
- Circus Factory accepts no responsibility for any food provided by the party booker.
- Circus Factory reserves the right to restrict or deny the service of any foods provided by the client.
- Jelly, fairy floss, peanut products and chewing gum are not permitted.
- Foods served at the Circus Factory may contain gluten, wheat products, dairy products, traces of peanuts, preservatives, food coloring or MSG.
- The consumption of food and drink beyond the mezzanine or party room areas is not permitted.
- The party booker will be responsible for the replacement cost of any goods or fittings damaged or broken throughout the party period. (Reasonable wear & tear exempt).
- Adults are strictly prohibited from using or playing with the circus equipment.
- Patrons must follow the instructions of Circus Factory staff at all times.
- We reserve the right to deny entry to, or to ask patrons to leave the venue at any time.
- Confetti, fairy dust & party poppers are not permitted.
- Stiletto or high heel shoes are not permitted on the soft play mats. Any damage to soft play areas as a result of high heeled shoes may incur a cost of $77.00 per soft play matt.
- In exceptional circumstances, we reserve the right to charge the client $33 per every 15 minutes to clean above and beyond acceptable levels of mess.
Check out the range of partiers offered by Circus Factory to see which is the best for you